New Rocklea Road Block Giveaway Competition - 2021
Terms & Conditions
- Darrell Lea Confectionery Co Pty Ltd, (ABN 27 159 928 382) of 3 Brooks Road, Ingleburn, NSW 2565. Contact (02) 9933 3300.
- Competition Period:
- 12.01am (AEST) on 05/05/2021 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 11/05/2021
- Who can enter?
- Only Australian residents, 16 years and over. Entrants under the age of 16 must have consent from a parent/guardian.
- Where will the competition run?
- The competition will run via the Darrell Lea Australia Facebook & Instagram page.
- Entry Instructions:
In order to be eligible to take part in the Promotion, an Entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period (on either Instagram or Facebook):
- Like the competition post
- Tag a friend in the competition post
- Follow @darrelllea
- Like the competition post
- Tag a friend in the competition post
- Follow Darrell Lea Facebook page -https://www.facebook.com/DarrellLeaAus/
By entering you agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability. If your account is on private and therefore the entry is not visible to the judging panel, it will be invalid.
- How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There is to be FIVE (5) winners in this competition.
Winners will be identified through a random computer-generated draw on the 12th May 2021 at 3 Brooks Rd, Ingleburn, NSW 2565. The judges will select additional reserve winners, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant, or in the event the entrants selected cannot be contacted by 6pm on 14th May 2021.
If for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- How will winners be notified?
- Winners will be notified by a representative of the Promoter on the 12th May 2021.
- The Darrell Lea team will contact the Winners via direct message on Facebook or Instagram.
- The Promoter will provide the winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winners provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details between time of entry and announcement of winner.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure the contact details they enter are correct.
- What can I win?
- There are 5 prizes available.
- The prize is 2kg worth of Darrell Lea Chocolate Blocks. The products included will be chosen at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Total value of this prize is $60 face value.
- This prize or any unclaimed portion of the prize is not exchangeable for cash or other products.
- We aim for the Winners to receive their prize within two weeks of being announced.
- Total Prize Pool
- The total prize pool is $300.
- How many times can I enter?
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Collection and use of your personal information:
If you are a winner, you must allow Darrell Lea to use your entry for publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
If you do not reasonably comply, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and select an alternative winning entry.
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you or storing data.
- If you or your claim are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your claim (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your claims) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your claims (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- tamper with the claim process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the information provided by the entrant in their entry form in any way they desire.
- The final and winning comment(s) will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- By entering this competition, the Winner agrees to release creative licence of their submissions to the Promoter. The Winner will not be further compensated for their idea and the promoter holds the rights to use their submission at their own will, including for other products advertisements further to and unrelated to this competition.
- Prizes can be transferred. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- By claiming, you request that your full address not be published.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, including, but not limited to, software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected claims/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- If there are insufficient valid entries, Darrell Lea reserves the right to dispose of leftover prizes.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s. Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.