Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is Darrell Lea Confectionery Co Pty Ltd, (ABN 27 159 928 382) of 3 Brooks Road, Ingleburn, NSW 2565. Contact 02 9933 3300.
Part A - Introduction
- Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- This is a game of skill.
Part B - Prize Details
- There will be 100 winners chosen.
- The Prize for each Winner is 1 x $100 Darrell Lea Gift Hamper
- The contents of the gift hamper will be at the sole discretion of the promoter and cannot be influenced by the Winner.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be substituted for (including, but not limited to):
- Another prize
- The same prize in another state
- Other Product
- If the winner cannot, for any reason, accept the prize, the prize will be forfeit by the winner.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another winner.
- If the Winner’s Chosen prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize to an equal or greater value.
- Winners may win more than one prize.
Part C - How to win
- In purchasing a Darrell Lea Christmas Nougat Pudding, a person is found to be a winner if:
- The nougat inside their pudding is of a golden / orange colour, and
- There is a card inside the pudding box with a unique code that has been allocated by the promoter, and
- When claiming their prize with our customer service team, they can answer the following question – ‘What year was the first ever Darrell Lea Christmas Pudding made?’
Part D - Prize collection
- Upon finding a golden pudding, entrants are to contact our customer service team on [email protected] in order to answer the riddle and claim their prize.
- Winners must claim their prize by 1st February 2020
- It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
Part E - Promotion period
- The promotion period will commence at 7:00am (AEST) on the 1st November 2019 and will close at 11:00pm (AEST) on the 1st February.
Part F - Entry restrictions
- This promotion is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, or Australian residents under 18 who have a parent/guardian’s permission to enter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or any company associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
Part G - Termination of competition
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
Part H - Privacy
- The Promoter is not collecting any personal information in this competition.
Part J - Liability
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prizes once the winner has collected them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, damaged or illegible receipts.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or as a result of taking or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any of the companies mentioned or linked to in the prize lists. Entrants acknowledge that: (a) any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to any of the mentioned companies; and (b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to any of the companies mentioned above; and (c) entrants release all above mentioned companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and use or publication of the image.